Once you browse through our film guide and find a film you want to purchase, click on the “Buy Now” ticket button. From here, you will select the number of tickets you wish to purchase for that film. Once you add those tickets to your cart, you can either checkout or you can select other films. Once you are ready to checkout, please provide the necessary information to complete the transaction. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of purchase with your e-tickets and further instructions.
- Venue capacity limits and social distancing will be enforced.
- All guests (ages 2 and up) are required to wear a face covering, except when actively eating or drinking, which is only permitted in your ticketed seat.
- Where applicable, contactless temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- By attending Festival events, guests are confirming they currently do not have COVID-19 or have not been in close contact (as defined by the CDC) with someone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Guests are expected to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations, as well as any Outfest and/or venue safety guidelines, and to act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
If you are picking up tickets and select the Will Call option at checkout, you can pick up your tickets at the venue box office during normal business hours. If you are picking up a pass, you can only do so at the DGA Box Office during normal business hours. You cannot pick up passes at any other venue. You must present a photo I.D. to be issued your items. Only the person whose name appears on the account of the purchase is eligible to pick up their tickets or passes.
We strongly recommend you pick up your tickets and pass at least one (1) hour before your screening start time, as heavy traffic is expected at the Box Office. Be sure to leave sufficient time for parking at all venues as well.
You are not required to print out your e-tickets. You are able to display your e-tickets on your phone once you arrive at the venue. Please make sure to have your e-tickets ready to present before you enter the venue.
Yes, you can. If your screening does not take place at the DGA and you selected the Will Call option at checkout, you will be able to pick up your tickets at the other venue.
Due to capacity limitations, some of our films may sell out in advance. However, in the event that additional tickets become available right before the screening, we will have a standby line at the venue.
A standby line is a very successful way to see some of our films that sell out early. Once all ticket holders have been seated and if there are any open seats available, we will sell tickets to people who have waited in the standby line.
Standby tickets will be sold to individuals in the standby line on a space-available basis, beginning anytime from 15 minutes before the scheduled screening time up until the start of the film. Standby lines form approximately one (1) hour prior to the scheduled start time. There is a limit of one (1) standby ticket per person.
To pick up a festival pass or tickets for someone else, you must provide hard copies of the following items in order for our staff to release any purchase to you:
- A release letter signed by the Pass/Ticket Holder indicating the specific name of the person who will be picking up the purchase.
- A copy of the confirmation email that was sent from Outfest to the original Pass/Ticket Holder.
- A copy of the photo I.D. of the original Pass/Ticket Holder
- The individual picking up the Pass/Tickets must have a photo I.D. and the name on I.D. must match the name mentioned in the release letter.