WAYS TO WATCH
App: The “Outfest Film Festival” app – available on Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Android TV
- Download the dedicated app for Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV or Roku device (Gen4 and above).
- Chromecast [3rd generation or later Chromecast stick] from a computer using the Chrome browser or an Android device to your TV.
- Airplay from a computer, iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV (Gen 2 and above) or to any Smart TV bearing the “AirPlay” badge.
- PCs running Windows 7+ [Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera]
- Intel-based Macs running macOS 10.12+ [Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera]
- *Internet Explorer is not supported
iPhone / iPad / Android:
Virtual All-Access Passholders
Please use the email address & password you used to set up your pass to log into the screening platform. After you log in, you will select the films you want to watch once they become available.
Individual Ticket Purchasers
If you purchased an individual ticket to a screening, you will need to enter the voucher code under the Ticket Holders login. The voucher code is the 9 digit number found at the end of your voucher link in your original email confirmation. Comment end Once you put in your voucher code, you’ll be able to watch your specific film.
Some programs are geo-blocked to the United States only. You will be unable to watch them if you are outside of the US.
CLICK HERE to view the programs that are available to watch internationally.
Once a screening is available online, you will have 48 hours to watch it.
You may only watch a virtual screening one time within the 48 hour window. If you wish to watch it more than once, you will need to purchase it again.
Yes. Once you start watching a screening, you have complete control to pause and/or rewind.
Due to viewing restrictions set by filmmakers and distributors beyond our control, each of our screenings has a limited viewing capacity and screenings can sell out.